Precision. It's in our name for a reason.
Precision North Machining utilizes both CNC and conventional machining to perform repairs , modifications and manufacturing of custom machinery and parts. Our facility is equipped to handle almost any requirement. We provide accurate machining of small to large scale projects, with cost and downtime always in mind.
- Oilfield manufacturing and repairs
- Industrial equipment repair, fabrication and modification
- Compressor overhauls
- Manufacture of screw augers
- Build and repair of all types of rolls including cladded press rolls
- Repair and manufacture of hydraulic cylinders
- Hydro dam refurbishment
- Construction and farming equipment repair, fabrication and manufacture
- Pipeline Transitions
- Pump shaft repair and manufacture
- Manufacture of Fort St. John Fifth Wheel sliders
Our 40,000 sq. foot shop is fully equipped to meet all of your machining needs. Our highly skilled and experienced machinists work with the latest equipment and software to provide precision machining in a wide variety of materials.
Our equipment includes lathes of various sizes and capabilities - both manual and CNC, milling machines, boring machines, lapping machines, honing machines, presses and shears. Our Flow Mach 2 Waterjet is capable of cutting virtually any material to your specifications.
Precision North's team of qualified field technicians have the experience, tools, and technology to accommodate your onsite machining, mechanical and welding requirements.
We can accommodate portable milling, lathing, line boring, honing, flange facing and more.